The following Terms and Conditions apply to all guests staying in our suites at Grande Bay Resort. Please note that our Rental Agreement includes additional conditions that may not be listed here.
- A signed Rental Agreement along with a deposit of 50% of the total balance is required to reserve our suites. We ask for the remaining 50% balance to be paid sixty (60) days prior to your arrival. If you reserve our suite within sixty days of your arrival, full payment is due along with our signed Rental Agreement. We accept payment via check and also via Paypal and Venmo.
- Grande Bay Resort is a COMPLETELY NON-SMOKING property. This includes any areas within the suite, front and rear balconies, pool deck, stairwells, garages and so forth. Smoking within the suite or on the property will result in extra charges. If no Security Deposit has been received by Seaside Properties, LLC, the guest agrees to pay an additional fee of $250.00.
- Check in time is 3:00PM and Check out time is 10:00am.
- All deposits less $250.00 and 3.5% credit card processing fee (if applicable) will be returned to the guest if the Cancellation of your reservation is more than sixty days prior to your contracted arrival.
- If the cancellation of your reservation is fewer than sixty days prior to your contracted arrival, then all deposits less $250.00 and 3.5% credit card processing fee (if applicable) shall be returned provided the premises are re-rented for the reserved time period and for the same rental rate. The owner/manager will make every effort to re-rent the premises but does not offer any guarantees.
- No refunds shall be given due to hurricanes/storms, flight delays or cancellations, or health related issues. We highly recommend that our guests obtain traveler’s insurance.
- Our Rental Agreement provides additional terms and conditions.